The Wagon Wheel Company's Owner is INSANE and threatens your children.
I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company.
Owner: Stacy Dunmire
I signed up for free on the 5th and after days of not receiving any correspondence after reaching out was considering quitting. I was then contacted (very hostily) via Facebook by the owner. We actually talked things out and I said I would stay active and promote more once they worked the kinks out. We even discussed items that had been restocked. She took it upon herself to remove me that day without my approval. I had continued to promote the company and made a few sales. I tried to log into my site to see my commission and could not log in. I sent an e-mail and again days later had not hear back so I reached out to her on Facebook. What happened next can be best summarized by screen shots of her verbally assaulting me, cussing me, and wishing harm upon my child. I personally have a friend that had to get an attorney to write a cease and desist for her last year against Stacy Dunmire for libel as well as threats of bodily harm. Stacy has also scammed people in another flip flop company she had as well as another DS company that went belly up from what I understand. I am still waiting to get the URL's and names of these companies that she previously had. I am going to also have my attorney send her a letter, but feel I need to reach out to you guys as well as other companies to try and put a stop to her vile behavior. God forbid this was the first DS company I ever came across. I would never touch another again. I thankfully know that her company is one bad apple.
I appreciate your attention to this and look back to hearing from you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I have no solution... I just want this lady STOPPED. I had to contact her local authorities due to the threats.
- Product or service
- Direct Sales
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Please help track my order!!!!..."