The Wagon Wheel Company's Owner is INSANE and threatens your children.
I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company.
Owner: Stacy Dunmire
I signed up for free on the 5th and after days of not receiving any correspondence after reaching out was considering quitting. I was then contacted (very hostily) via Facebook by the owner. We actually talked things out and I said I would stay active and promote more once they worked the kinks out. We even discussed items that had been restocked. She took it upon herself to remove me that day without my approval. I had continued to promote the company and made a few sales. I tried to log into my site to see my commission and could not log in. I sent an e-mail and again days later had not hear back so I reached out to her on Facebook. What happened next can be best summarized by screen shots of her verbally assaulting me, cussing me, and wishing harm upon my child. I personally have a friend that had to get an attorney to write a cease and desist for her last year against Stacy Dunmire for libel as well as threats of bodily harm. Stacy has also scammed people in another flip flop company she had as well as another DS company that went belly up from what I understand. I am still waiting to get the URL's and names of these companies that she previously had. I am going to also have my attorney send her a letter, but feel I need to reach out to you guys as well as other companies to try and put a stop to her vile behavior. God forbid this was the first DS company I ever came across. I would never touch another again. I thankfully know that her company is one bad apple.
I appreciate your attention to this and look back to hearing from you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I have no solution... I just want this lady STOPPED. I had to contact her local authorities due to the threats.
- Product or service
- Direct Sales
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Please help track my order!!!!..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."