The Wagon Wheel Company - Harassed, threatened
I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep.She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this company is now Rated #1 in the USA...I am still with them.
I then signed up under a gal with the Wagon Wheel Co., not knowing Stacy Dunmire was the owner of it.....After about a month into it, I had noticed on all of her Rep Group sites the way she talked down to & belittled the reps. I posted on her corp rep group fbook site, asking why she talks to them this way & it's not right. She immediately deleted the post & started messaging me...She called me every name in the book. I told her I quit & then she started sending me messages calling me a (excuse my language I do not talk like this but it's important to know how filthy she is) she called me a ***.....at least 15 times.
I have screenshots of all her mesg's. I blocked her & then she started sending me nasty mesg's to my fbook business account. Everything from "F" you, you "C" to every other name in the book. I have all the screen shots.
She threatened me several times. I just kept ignoring her. One of my customers that had placed an order with me for Wagon Wheel wanted to know what was going on with it. I emailed Stacy 4 times, finally she responded with this to me: "Stop being a nagging menopausal ***!
I am perfectly aware that this is a customer. I don't need your ignorant *** to tell me that. Go worry about saving your mom's dog or something. Don't you have people to beg for more money so you can rip them off?
I'm sure there is someone else more important to bother than me. Leave me and my company alone! Thanks!" That was word for word.
At the time I was doing a fundraiser to help my mom because she found out her dog was dying....that's what she was referring to.This woman is Evil, once she gets started on you, she sends mesg after mesg...I finally googled and figured out a way to block her from my business page because she knew better than to post on it directly because then I could just ban her..instead she sent all private mesg's...which I have every screen shot of...it went on all night long.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Owner belittles
- Owner harrasses
- Owner threatens
- Owner curses at reps
- Reason of review:
- Rep sign up fee
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."
- "Got bedsheets, washed, put on bed. After 2 nights there is a huge hole in them. They were SOOOOOO thin and flimsy, and now I need to..."
- "BED BUGS!!! I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location. I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue...."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."