The Wagon Wheel Company - Harassed, threatened
I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep.She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this company is now Rated #1 in the USA...I am still with them.
I then signed up under a gal with the Wagon Wheel Co., not knowing Stacy Dunmire was the owner of it.....After about a month into it, I had noticed on all of her Rep Group sites the way she talked down to & belittled the reps. I posted on her corp rep group fbook site, asking why she talks to them this way & it's not right. She immediately deleted the post & started messaging me...She called me every name in the book. I told her I quit & then she started sending me messages calling me a (excuse my language I do not talk like this but it's important to know how filthy she is) she called me a ***.....at least 15 times.
I have screenshots of all her mesg's. I blocked her & then she started sending me nasty mesg's to my fbook business account. Everything from "F" you, you "C" to every other name in the book. I have all the screen shots.
She threatened me several times. I just kept ignoring her. One of my customers that had placed an order with me for Wagon Wheel wanted to know what was going on with it. I emailed Stacy 4 times, finally she responded with this to me: "Stop being a nagging menopausal ***!
I am perfectly aware that this is a customer. I don't need your ignorant *** to tell me that. Go worry about saving your mom's dog or something. Don't you have people to beg for more money so you can rip them off?
I'm sure there is someone else more important to bother than me. Leave me and my company alone! Thanks!" That was word for word.
At the time I was doing a fundraiser to help my mom because she found out her dog was dying....that's what she was referring to.This woman is Evil, once she gets started on you, she sends mesg after mesg...I finally googled and figured out a way to block her from my business page because she knew better than to post on it directly because then I could just ban her..instead she sent all private mesg's...which I have every screen shot of...it went on all night long.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Owner belittles
- Owner harrasses
- Owner threatens
- Owner curses at reps
- Reason of review:
- Rep sign up fee
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "Not only did Empire short our carpet an inch, and refuse to fix it correctly, they scratched the brand new kitchen cabinets, and brand new hard wood kitchen floor. and..."
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."