1.4K views
100% full Not resolved

I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep.She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this company is now Rated #1 in the USA...I am still with them.

I then signed up under a gal with the Wagon Wheel Co., not knowing Stacy Dunmire was the owner of it.....After about a month into it, I had noticed on all of her Rep Group sites the way she talked down to & belittled the reps. I posted on her corp rep group fbook site, asking why she talks to them this way & it's not right. She immediately deleted the post & started messaging me...She called me every name in the book. I told her I quit & then she started sending me messages calling me a (excuse my language I do not talk like this but it's important to know how filthy she is) she called me a ***.....at least 15 times.

I have screenshots of all her mesg's. I blocked her & then she started sending me nasty mesg's to my fbook business account. Everything from "F" you, you "C" to every other name in the book. I have all the screen shots.

She threatened me several times. I just kept ignoring her. One of my customers that had placed an order with me for Wagon Wheel wanted to know what was going on with it. I emailed Stacy 4 times, finally she responded with this to me: "Stop being a nagging menopausal ***!

I am perfectly aware that this is a customer. I don't need your ignorant *** to tell me that. Go worry about saving your mom's dog or something. Don't you have people to beg for more money so you can rip them off?

I'm sure there is someone else more important to bother than me. Leave me and my company alone! Thanks!" That was word for word.

At the time I was doing a fundraiser to help my mom because she found out her dog was dying....that's what she was referring to.This woman is Evil, once she gets started on you, she sends mesg after mesg...I finally googled and figured out a way to block her from my business page because she knew better than to post on it directly because then I could just ban her..instead she sent all private mesg's...which I have every screen shot of...it went on all night long.

Reason of review: Rep sign up fee.

I didn't like: Owner belittles, Owner harrasses, Owner threatens, Owner curses at reps.

Had an Experience with The Wagon Wheel Company?

Comments

I was also once a Rep and let me tell you.Every single one of my customers had a problem with their orders.

They were receiving wrong orders and some didnt even receive theirs for over a month. She told me she had contacted and talked to each and everyone one of them and they all said they never spoke to her. She had a horrible attitude on the corporate group page and I should have took that as a warning to stay away.

I learned a great lesson on this one.If you are thinking about becoming a rep for her company, take the warning and stay away.

skittles99

Horrible.... :( just happened across this post when trying to resolve my issue on not receiving my items, no phone number to call, no one will respond to my emails and it's been 3 week since I ordered. This company wont last long.

Good to know I am not alone.She will bury herself.

I would also report her to Better Business Beureau.I made a complaint!